How to Update Student Information

    Families are required to contact the school directly with proof of any updated information
    (i.e., address, guardianship).

    Please select the link below that applies to your situation.

My Child Is Moving From Zoned Elementary to Middle School or Middle School to High School

If you have not moved, there is nothing you need to do. Please make sure your address is correct with your current school.

Records of students who stay within their zoned schools automatically transfer to the next level.

I Have Moved within Orange County and My Child Will Change OCPS Schools

Students leaving OCPS to attend Florida Virtual School (FLVS), Private School, or moving out of county/state.

If you are leaving OCPS to attend another school district outside of Orange County, FLVS, or a private school.

Download and complete the 
Withdrawal Checklist.
Withdrawal Checklist - Spanish
Withdrawal Checklist - Portuguese
Withdrawal Checklist - Haitian Creole

My child has an approved transfer and will change from one OCPS school to another OCPS school (includes magnet, psychological, staff, etc.)

Students enrolling from outside of OCPS (coming from other states, FL counties, FLVS, or private schools)

You must register/enroll your student following our process described online.
Please go to the How to Enroll 

My child is returning to their zoned school from OCVS or home education.